Hey guys! I have been nominated by ♥ Ashley & Sabrina ♥ of 5171 Miles Book Blog. I am so excited to be nominated by my fellow Bookstagrammers! Thank you so much!!!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How it all started
I am an English Language and Literature student, so my major requires me to read a lot of books and have a critical opinion of what I read. So I decided during the summer to start a blog where I can share my thoughts and opinion on books with fellow book readers. I was afraid at first that no one was going to be interested in what I had to say but I was positively surprised by the response and comments of my followers.
Advice for the newbies
Don’t give up. It might be hard and let’s admit it, life happens, but if you are persistent and optimistic you are going to be able to create a page about you. Add to your blog what you like to see out there and built from that. Trust your instincts and before you put a piece of you out into the world, read. Read other blogs, visit pages that are similar to the content you want to publish. Finally, try to be original, because that is what will make you stand out!
Enjoy and Have Fun! You all deserve it!